San Diego, California
Staff/Senior Accountant– Family-Owned Real Estate Company – $70K-$90K+ DOE
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of San Diego's growing real estate companies is looking for a competent and reliable Staff/Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your 3+ years of experience and refine your accounting skills. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar field required
- 2-4+ years of accounting experience within the real estate industry
- Tenacious, want to learn and grow, hard worker
- Advanced Excel skills (index matching, pivot tables, etc)
What you'll do:
- Asset management
- ???????Assist with corporate level journal entries, allocations of billing from corporate to subsidiaries, and property level audits
- Monthly budgets to actuals for corporate books
- Work cross functionally with operational leaders on various projects
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and tight knit company! They have quarterly company outings, including vineyards, Tijuana for soccer, and trips to Cabo
- Benefits/Compensation: personal trainer paid by the company, 95% covered health benefits, catered lunch in the office, 401K with a 6% match
- ???????Growth: the Assistant Controller is looking to groom this person into a management role
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $90,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com- we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!