San Diego , CA
Senior Accountant – Promising Connectivity Company!
One of San Diego’s leading suppliers of cutting-edge connectivity solutions and technologies are hiring. Your strong background in accounting combined with your ability to interact with others will help you succeed in this tight-knit atmosphere. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or similar field with CPA preferred
- 3-5+ years of progressive finance/accounting experience (public accounting experience preferred)
- Hard worker, smart, and a go getter
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role with cost accounting and technical accounting
- Support month-end closing activities, and financial statement preparation
- Assist with process improvement and implementations
Why work here:
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors
- Hybrid schedule – this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $80k-$100k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.