Senior Accountant – Healthcare SaaS Company – Phoenix, AZ
Audit Senior or Senior Accountant looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact on a large, well-established healthcare technology company managing a fantastic team of motivated accountants. If career growth and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master's in Accounting and CPA are highly preferred
- 3-5+ years of progressive accounting experience, including 2+ years in public accounting
- Experience with a top-tier ERP system i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Accounting Manager on day-to-day and strategic operations of the accounting team
- Help acquired companies get acclimated to the company's systems and processes
- Perform technical accounting research and SEC financial reporting (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, etc.)
- Collaborate and interface with various departments of the business
Why work here:
- Collaborative culture: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!