San Francisco, California
Senior Accountant – $85K-$105K + Bonus | SF – HQ Company (REMOTE)
Senior Accountant looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact on a large, well-established service company working on a fantastic team of motivated accountants. If career growth and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master's in Accounting and CPA are highly preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Big 4/Top 10 public accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with a top-tier ERP system i.e. NetSuite, Oracle, etc.
What you'll do:
- help manage the day-to-day and strategic operations of the accounting team over complex areas on the balance sheet, including managing direct reports
- Collaborate and interface with various departments of the business
- Assist in assessing and implementing new accounting systems and processes as the company grows
Why work here:
- Collaborative culture: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
What does this position pay?
• Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location
• The expected range for this role is $85K-105K, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to Kalen Rosselli at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!