Senior Accountant: Hybrid
If you are craving an opportunity to build a department, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing mid sized companies in DFW. This is a company well known for work hard / play hard vibes and also one that respects the flexibility many of us need in life. If you’re a strong accountant looking to join a high-powered team, apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Excel skills required
- Previous public accounting experience highly preferred
What you’ll do:
- Reconcile and manage cash projections
- Prepare quarterly closing package and financial statements review
- Oversee month-end closing procedures
- Internal reporting to the executive team
- Interact closely with external Auditors
Why work here?
- High-growth: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them as they continue to increase the size of company significantly.
- Build efficiencies: own and create your own finance processes as you help build the team!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit “apply” and feel free to follow up with an email to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $85,000 per year DOE with 10% bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!