Work to live, not live to work – right? Our client believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and increased work-life balance. They are all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge. If you are a Senior Accountant with ample reconciliation experience and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Performing Journal Entries.
- Researching entries and bank transactions.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Degree within Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Non-profit or healthcare industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Willingness to go into the office 4 days a week
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Caroline Lee at email@example.com– we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $95,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.