Senior Accountant – Clinical Accruals
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Clinical Trials – Promising Biotech – San Diego – Hybrid
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high performing team with a promising, clinical-stage biotech? They are looking to add an A-player as their next Senior Accountant. Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Own the accounting for clinical trials
- Spearhead process improvement relating to the clinical trial accrual
- Assist with maintenance and improvement of the SOX 404 control environment
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA required
- 6+ years of accounting experience (a combination of public accounting and biotech experience preferred)
- Clinical trial accrual experience, SOX experience and strong excel skills
Why work here:
- Culture: the leadership puts culture first and they reward people for good work
- Great leadership: the company has strong and supportive leaders
- Competitive package: the company offers a strong compensation package
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $100k – $135k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google