Senior Accountant Consultant
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you've found your match. This fast-growing tech company is looking to bring on a talented Senior Accountant, who will be in charge of helping the team with clean up projects. The ideal professional will have a strong background in General Accounting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that's looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Arrange monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
- Outstanding skills in analyzing financial data and promptly generating accurate reports
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!