Senior Accountant – Contract Role w/ Renowned National Bank
Senior Accountant – Contract Role w/ Renowned Public Financial Services Firm
Looking to hone in on your financial reporting and GL accounting skills? You've come to the right place! We're working with a notable bank in Los Angeles to bring on a temporary Senior Accountant to their team. In this role, you will be positioned in a highly visible and critical role for the organization.
*NOT A REMOTE ROLE: WILL BE ON-SITE IN THE LOS ANGELES OFFICE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field
- CPA highly beneficial
- 3+ years experience with financial reporting, GL accounting, auditing
- Experience in the banking//financial services preferred
- Strong attention to detail with clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while working with minimal supervision
What You'll Do:
- Prepare and oversee GL account reconciliations
- Assist in the month end close while providing support to the accounting team in loans, investments, deposits and borrowings
- Provide assistance with audited financial statements, reviewing accuracy of the financial statements, prepare banking regulatory reports, etc.
- Assist with additional ad-hoc projects as needed
Why Work Here:
- Make An Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as
well as on the company as a whole.
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee!
- Inspiring Management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
If this opportunity seems aligned with your expertise, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!