Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Reporting and Analytics – Defense, San Diego
Join a leading publicly traded San Diego defense company as a Senior Accountant in the Company’s corporate headquarters. You’ll play a pivotal role to the team as you’ll own the consolidations of financials, spearhead a budgeting and forecasting process and assist with key accounting areas. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree within Accounting, Finance or related field. CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, preferably experience with financial reporting and consolidations as well
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and work well independently
What You Will Do:
- Play a key role in financial reporting including consolidation of financials
- Assist with financial forecasts and budgets
- Own key parts of key accounting areas
Why work here?
- Highly visible role: this role will have visibility across the business as well as to upper management
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Please send your resume to Martin at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!