Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting
Los Angeles, California
Senior Accountant (Financial Reporting) – Los Angeles County
A publicly traded and well-established bank is seeking a Senior Accountant with a public accounting background and/or someone who has experience with financial reporting for a public company. This role be hybrid with 3-days in office in LA County.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or CPA preferred.
- 2+ years of public accounting with publicly traded clients OR financial reporting for a public company.
- Strong US GAAP knowledge.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced in Excel.
What You'll Do:
- Perform analysis for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Prepare financial statements for preparation of 10-Q and annual 10-K filings.
- Prepare banking regulatory reports.
- Be part of the month-end process.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and do ad-hoc analyses.
Why Work Here:
- Be part of a growing organization that is well-established and has high tenure.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 2 remote days a week!
- Learn from industry leaders such as Harvard Alums and Ex-Big 4 accountants.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you're ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google