Senior Accountant – Global Management Consulting Firm
Los Angeles, California
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or related field
- 2.5+ years of accounting and SEC reporting experience; Big 4 or Top 10 experience highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions) and ERP accounting systems
- Ability to multi-task and assist with multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills with effective and clear solutions
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with internal audit and accounting teams on internal control test work coordination to support the SOX 404 compliance
- Communicate and coordinate with external auditors for the quarterly reviews and year-end audits
- Support and review the monthly close processes and reconciliations to confirm accuracy for internal and external reporting
- Perform monthly and quarterly variance analysis, as well as monthly board reporting packages of results compared to budget, forecast and historical results
- Identify and assess appropriate accounting treatment and disclosure requirements of transactions, agreements, or business plans
- SEC reporting, including preparation of 10-Q and 10-K
- Uphold and build on relationships with business partners and peers to discuss and oversee accounting and reporting needs
- Provide assistance to the business processes and financial systems
Why Work Here:
- Strong Leadership: Stable and large company with well-staffed teams to manage and help its employees grow both personally and professionally!
- Learn & Grow: An opportunity to grow within a company while being mentored by team leaders.
- Work Hard, Get Rewarded: Competitive overall compensation package!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!