Senior Accountant – Global tech/entertainment leader!
Los Angeles, California
Routinely voted as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles, this tech/entertainment company is seeking creative + intelligent individuals who are continually sharpening their skills and thinking outside of the box. If you're a solution-focused and self-driven accounting professional looking for somewhere to invest your next 5+ years in, consider this long-term opportunity for growth and development at a progressive, global company!
*Hybrid in-office/remote work environment*
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience including at least two years in public accounting (Big4 strongly preferred).
- A curious leader with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Technical experience handling a variety of accounts
- Strong understanding of GAAP with operational accounting skills for large data sets.
- Large ERP system exposure (e.g. SAP or Oracle) and strong Excel skills.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare journal entries, investigate fluctuations and trends in accounts, identify unusual transactions and propose resolutions
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account analysis to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Improve and automate processes to enhance efficiency and results.
- Collaborate, engage cross-functionally, and help build a better team and company.
- Work with third party service providers and manage relationships with international offices
Why work here:
- People: work with other top-notch accounting professionals who have a passion for accounting, for people and for their product!
- Environment: work on an outstanding campus where works meets creativity & fun to make your day more enjoyable!
- Compensation: we offer a very competitive package that rewards you in the short, medium and long-term!
Note: Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills and the desire to learn more. Thank you.