Senior Accountant – High Growth Environment
Los Angeles, California
Innovative food and beverage business that's disrupting how we view the industry…led by visionaries in the hospitality, high-end cuisine, design, and entertainment space. Growing their team to match their growth as a company!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting and a 3+ years of accounting experience demonstrating sound GAAP knowledge – no public accounting required!
- Experience within the hospitality, real estate, construction, or food & beverage industry is a plus
- A great attitude who thrives working with a team and wearing multiple hats
What you will do:
- Responsible for full month end closing for multiple venues, including financial statement preparation
- Processes monthly accruals, prepaids, depreciation/amortization, etc.
- Review all inter-company and related party transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts
- Assists with cash management for assigned venues
- Posts daily sales, cash deposits, and bank transfers
Why work here:
- Creative and inspiring leadership: Get behind the innovation of disruptive and proven industry leaders in Los Angeles
- Build something you can see: Support the company's growth from an accounting perspective and see thend result as amazing venues, creative projects, and properties open up!
- Open door policy: Business casual work place in the center of Beverly Hills
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!