Senior Accountant – High growth opportunity
Los Angeles, California
Do you feel like your work matters? Want to work somewhere that is doing life-changing work and research in the medical industry? This swiftly growing company is looking to add a Senior Accountant who will play a pivotal role in the team's development. In this role, you will be the financial statements, business transactions, budgeting, and more for multiple entities nationwide.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of full accounting experience; public accounting + private industry preferred, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is mandatory
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
What You’ll Do:
- Support the month/year-end closings of entities, preparation of financial statements, budget processes, and all account analysis
- Maintain and develop Great Plains, Adaptive Reporting, and other supporting financial data bases or applications so that financial reporting capabilities continue to evolve to meet the growing needs of the company
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns; Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Prepare and record asset, liability and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Why Work Here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding, acquiring, and looking for people who can grow with them
- Work closely with the CFO and Controller as you build out a strong finance team
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and 401K Match
- Competitive base compensation
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!