Senior Accountant (Hybrid)
San Diego, CA
Senior Accountant – Pre-IPO – Great Culture/Team Environment
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a consumer goods company to help them grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA a plus but not required.
- 5-8+ years of progressive accounting experience. Public accounting experience a plus.
- Experience working in a SOX environment.
What you'll do:
- Performing full-cycle accounting for expenses and accruals.
- Work collaboratively with finance to ensure accurate month end close procedures.
- Assist in technical accounting research for company initiatives and implementing internal controls to support SOX environment.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Hybrid remote flexibility: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their work from home options!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.