Senior Accountant: Hybrid – Real Estate
Senior Accountant: HYBRID: $75K-$100K+ DOE – Real Estate
This is your chance to join a respected real estate investor/developer as their Senior Accountant. You will have the opportunity to work directly under one of the Controllers. Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Complete the month-end close process for a set of properties including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Review financials prepared by 3rd party property management and upload invoices
- Perform JV eliminations
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Public Accounting OR Real Estate experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and drive
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and develop.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes dental, vision, medical, competitive base, and bonus.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $75,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.