Senior Accountant II
san diego, CA , California
Senior Accountant – Fortune 500 Company – Hybrid, San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast-growing energy company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you'll do:
- Prepare journal entries for cash transactions, debt payments, and accruals for operations.
- Review the work of accounting activities and provide mentorship/feedback to improve job performance.
- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis to accomplish assignment goals.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business field required.
- 5+ years of both public accounting and industry experience. CPA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience with system implementations and process improvements.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Compensation package: we offer a generous salary (base, bonus, equity) and complete benefit packages!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer Aviles at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google