Senior Accountant – Leading Real Estate Brokerage
Los Angeles , California
Senior Accountant – Leading Brokerage Firm
Stimulating work, regular hours and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction. Capable, eager and driven professionals will find this role equal parts challenging and motivating, with the added bonus of a supportive team and generous benefits.
Every day, you’ll use your extensive accounting skills to help advance
your team, Work consistently with a fun and engaging group of highly motivated leaders.
*HYBRID MIX – 3 DAYS ON SITE, 2 DAYS REMOTE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field
- 2-3+ years of public accounting experience, preferably coming from Big 4 or Top 10 firm
- CPA license highly beneficial
- Strong understanding of SOX, U.S. GAAP, financial reporting, and accounting matters
- Effective, clear, and concise written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products; SAP experience highly preferred
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to lead with minimal supervision
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the interim and year-end audit as well as driving the month-end close process including journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, and revenue analyses
- Oversee and evaluate GL account fluctuations, prepare annual budgets and internal and external financial statements
- Implement internal controls in accordance with SOX and document management controls, policies, and procedures related to revenue department
- Assist in purchase accounting procedures under ASC 805 alongside the preparation of opening balance sheet and valuation procedures of acquired companies
- Work closely with external valuation specialists and other advisors as needed
- Maintaining, updating, improving internal controls and documentations
- Provide support to additional ad-hoc projects
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative Culture: This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Balanced Work Environment: Join a collective, productivity-driven team that prioritizes a healthy work lifestyle; share the work load and love what you do!
- Meaningful Mentorship: Learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of industry leaders.
- Renowned & Established: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!