Senior Accountant – Long term growth + high retention on the team!
Los Angeles, California
Perfect for early career professionals looking for a company who has a proven track record of stability, yet is still growing and has a start-up type of culture! This diverse company has multiple strategic business lines in industries such as real estate, consumer products, and health & wellness!
If you're consider yourself eager to learn and serious about your career development, read on!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 3+ years of progressive private industry accounting experience
- Full understanding and ability to navigate around a balance sheet
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables)
- Motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player!
What You'll Do/Learn:
- Assist with the month-end close process: journal entries, reviewing and investigating anomalies
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts: cash deposit reconciliation for all store locations, credit card reconciliation, bank account reconciliation
- Record and manage invoices for accuracy and appropriate approvals
- Assist with any booking system issues
- Manage company credit cards and handle expense reports to ensure submittals are accurate and approved on time
- Review inventory audits
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Be a part of a close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another!
- Collaborative Environment: Join a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of every individual!
- Stable & Established: An opportunity for someone looking to lay down roots with a strong company in the real estate industry.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!