Senior Accountant – Public Biotech Company!
San Diego, California
We're working with a notable Biotech company, and they are looking to add an A-player to their high performing team.
Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo.
This is a new role to support the growth and expansion of the clinical and study operations.
If you’re looking to advance your accounting career, apply now!
What you'll do:
- Perform month-end close responsibilities including posting journal entries to the general-ledger and performing account reconciliations
- Analyze the sufficiency of prepaid and accrued expense account balances
- Support external auditors during internal control testing and financial audits
- Establish and maintain a SOX 404 compliant control environment, including process flowcharts, narratives, and control matrices
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of accounting systems
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience within accounting and finance
- Experience with SOX 404 compliant accounting
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proactively manage tasks and workloads while meeting tight deadlines
Why work here:
- Culture is Key: You will be surrounded by intelligent and likeminded individuals looking to grow both personally and professionally!
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive Compensation: You will be offered a competitive base, bonus + RSU’s.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $130,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!