Senior Accountant – Revenue
San Diego, California
Senior Revenue Accountant– Industry Leader in Cybersecurity!
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing company as one of their star Revenue Accountants. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your Big 4 or corporate career and refine your technical accounting skills. Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 3+ years at a Big 4 or large, public accounting firm OR 3+ years handling deferred revenue in a corporate setting
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work with global team members
- Ability to adapt to new systems, regulations, and accounting guidance in an ever-changing industry
What you’ll do:
- Lead in month end close responsibilities for revenue and COGS
- Work on projects in areas such as PVA, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Assist the global accounting & finance team to ensure the collection and accuracy of financial data
- Participate in various aspects of the annual audit process
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to take your technical skills and knowledge to the next level.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!