Senior Accountant – SaaS industry
Santa Barbara, California
Newly constructed spacious campus by the beach, amazing benefits and wellness perks, partial remote working options, AND growth opportunity within the team? This publicly traded, acquisitive software company is adding a Senior Accountant to the team to focus on GL accounting, including routine and complex accounting functions. If you meet the qualifications, apply now!
What You'll Bring:
- B.A. in Accounting or Finance
- CPA highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience; current or past experience in Big 4/Top10/public accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX 404, and other SEC requirements
- Ability to research and solve technical accounting issues and draft accounting memorandums
What You'll Do:
- Prepare journal entries and complex GL account reconciliations
- Participate in the month-end and year-end close
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SEC reporting filings, including 10-K and 10-Q
- Develop business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls
- Conduct financial statement and fluctuation analyses
- Take on ad-hoc projects across all accounting and finance teams/departments, including M&A accounting
Why work here:
- Comprehensive wellness benefits + perks such as 4 weeks PTO, onsite exercise classes, coffee shop, and more
- Award-winning culture, consistently named on "Best Places to Work"
- Inspiring leadership – High retention on the team and opportunity to learn and expand your responsibilities
- Change management focused – participate in exciting automation projects and other process improvements
Note: Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you think you are a good fit for the role. Thanks in advance for your interest.