Senior Accountant (Systems Implementation)
san diego, ca, California
Senior Accountant – San Diego, CA
A leading, publicly traded company is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team. Advisory candidates from public accounting firms needed to focus on key system implementation projects. Apply now to learn more!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5-8 years of experience within public accounting industries, active CPA required
- Prior background leading public audits and system implementations including SAP, HFM or other robust ERPs.
What You'll Do:
- Play a key role in the company's ERP system implementation
- Support other teams with various IT and accounting projects as needed.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $94,000 to $117,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed above.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google