Senior Accountant/Tax Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant/Tax Accountant – Asset Management – Small Company – Wear Many Hats!
Join small, but growing San Diego asset management company as a Senior Accountant in the Company's corporate headquarters. In this position, you will work with the Senior Accounting Manager to help with the company's overall tax strategy and planning as well as get exposure to operational accounting items. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree within Accounting, Tax, Finance or related degree. CPA required.
- 3-6 years of tax accounting experience preferably with at least 1+ years within public accounting.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and work well independently.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and review the compliance and provision, corporate federal and state tax returns, and sales and property tax returns alongside tax audit team.
- Assist with month end close, reconciliations, and financial reporting for organization.
- Work on various different tax related deliverables with Controller and tax auditors.
Why work here?
- Wear Many Hats: Get exposure to operational accounting while also assisting with Tax!
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!