Senior Accounting Manager
San Antonio, Texas
Senior Accounting Manager:
Rare opportunity: help shape one of the fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the Accounting team and will report directly to the Controller. Don’t miss the chance to work in an outstanding culture and contribute to the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, high-growth company.
What you’ll do:
- Directing the overall accounting functions
- Ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the month end close process including journal entries and reconciliations of all general ledger accounts.
- Monitoring pertinent information used in building and analyzing future business plans and forecasts.
- Work cross-functionally with the Finance team monthly to perform variance analysis and develop future forecasts.
- Maintain and prepare accounting policies and procedures and ensure the department is in accordance with accounting standards and internal controls.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- ERP software system experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with national accounting firm desirable.
Why work here?
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into an Assistant Controller, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team that’s looking to change the way Accounting is done.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!