Senior Accounting Manager
San Diego, California
Senior Manager of Accounting – Fast Growing Public Technology Company
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech company committed to producing innovative products and services that change the way people live? Do you like to see your employer value your professional growth and efforts and want you to live a balanced life? We want to reward you for your skills and give you opportunities to grow both in your career and in your personal life. If this sounds exciting to you, apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 10 years of related experience, including 4 years of managerial experience, and experience from a public global company
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
What you will do:
- Own the Accounts Payable operation and ensure it is in compliance with both company and state requirements
- Spearhead the implementation and maintenance of systems and policies
- Be a key supporting player for the accounting leadership
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a valued, respected, and intelligent manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Impact: Contribute to a team where your voice will be heard and interact cross-functionally with BU leaders to help ensure accurate forecasts and understand changes as appropriate
- Work, live, enjoy: this company recognizes the value of healthy and happy employees. They offer a gym membership, a casual but professional work environment, an awesome campus, a reasonable and flexible work schedule, and other health-related incentives
- Environment: New buildings with bright and open office plan, lounge areas, and contemporary meeting places
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.