Senior Accounting Manager
Senior Accounting Manager:
Are you looking to have your voice heard and to help enhance the ongoing success of an already profitable company? Your finance, leadership and communication skills, combined with your analytical experience, and ERP skills will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Join and help shape an already talented team. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for consolidating financial statements
- Responsible for handling all accounting functions for three private funds and managing a team of Staff and Senior Accountants
- Oversee tax provisions
- Analyze month end reports and explain variances to executive team
- Assess and ensure the integrity of relevant accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP and IFRS
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree.
- Broad understanding and experience with consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS
- 7-10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of accounting in a high throughput environment
- Committed individual with integrity and the ability to work well on a team.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Hybrid schedule – work from home 3 days/week
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70 to $95.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google