Senior Accounting Manager – Nationally Recognized Public Bank
Sr. Accounting Manager
Are you a determined and hard-working individual that’s ready to join a strong, fast-growing bank? Our client, a nationally recognized public firm, is looking to add a Senior Accounting Manager to their Corporate Accounting team.
Don’t miss out on the chance to join a collaborative environment consisting of highly intellectual and hungry individuals – apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 12+ years of experience with GL accounting and financial reporting, public accounting experience preferred
- Banking/financial institution industry experience along with CPA is highly preferred
- Efficient self-starter with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Metavante and Fidelity loan system knowledge, alongside system integrations experience is an added bonus a big plus
- Highly motivated with a desire and eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated managerial and supervisory experience
- Effective and strong verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the month end close process, including the reconciliation and certification of general account balances
- Research resolutions to related issues for operations and IT, and vendors
- Assist with the review of quarterly call and FRY report schedules, and oversight of deposit/investment/borrowing and accounts payable accounting teams
- Research and oversee balancing reject issues for loan sub-systems
- Manage the daily functions of the loan accounting and reporting teams
- Study and oversee the banks fluctuation analyses of the general account balances
- Assist with review of board package materials, support month-end closing procedures, and provide assistance in reviewing daily and monthly general ledger account reconciliations if needed
Why Work Here:
- Room for Growth: Learn from the best while focusing on personal and professional growth!
- Mentorship Culture: Be a part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities!
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.