Senior Accounting Manager, Technical Research & Policy
Accounting Manager, Technical Research and Policy – Hybrid!
Want to join a leader in the oil + gas industry? We're partnering with a fast-growing company here in Houston to bring on an Accounting Manager focused on Technical Research and Policy. The Accounting Manager, Technical Research and Policy will be the subject matter expert, researching and preparing memos on complex accounting transactions and advise on internal accounting policies. A strong technical accountant who enjoys collaborating across the organization, mentoring staff and being a key player will thrive in this position! Apply today.
What you’ll do:
- Research complex accounting transactions, prepare technical memorandums, and communicate findings and conclusions to management and external auditors
- Review the company's SEC filings (10K, 10Q, 8K, etc.) to ensure compliance with reporting regulations.
- Assist in developing strategies and plans to ensure compliance with SOX and Company policies
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant business field required
- 7+ years Big 4 audit experience
- CPA required
- Strong technical accounting skills
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority: this company values their people and employees are awarded for their hard work!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric company with a drive for success
- Growth and development: this company is an industry leader and provides opportunity for growth and development.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $175,000 per year, plus bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google