Senior Accounting – Technology
San Diego, California
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a growing technology company. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the GL and be involved in preparing the financial statements for a global company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA and 7 plus years of experience
- Sound knowledge of GAAP
- Work well with tier 1 systems such as Oracle, SAP, etc
What you will do:
- Own accounting monthly cycle and month-end close in accordance with GAAP
- Manage close calendar each period and coordinate timelines with various departments
- Prepare the consolidated financial statement and work closely global subsidiaries to ensure they meet deadlines.
Why work here:
Company has a leading technology product and is growing rapidly. You will also join a team that thrives on collaboration and continuous improvement.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.