Senior – Accounting & Transaction Services
Los Angeles, California
Well respected technical accounting advisory firm looking for experienced professionals in LA, OC, and San Diego! If you're looking for expedited career growth while still maintaining a sense of work/life balance, this could be that opportunity!
*This position is currently remote but will have a hybrid onsite/remote schedule when clients reopen offices*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of public accounting experience, preferably coming from Big4/Top10, or public + industry experience
- Showcase strong written and verbal communication skills to produce and provide detailed and complex issues in simplest terms for internal team members and clients
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and explain complex matters
- Ability to operate in a high-performing and fast paced environment while adapting to changes in timelines and tight deadlines
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage the technical accounting engagements
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams and serve as a generalist while working with a variety of clients such as startups to Fortune 500 organizations
- Act as subject matter expert for clients on complex technical accounting issues, including:
- revenue recognition
- lease accounting
- impact analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- debt/equity transactions
- share based compensation purchase accounting
- IPO process
- Conduct research to provide effective resolutions for complex accounting issues with the accordance of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here?
- Overtime pay: Besides an excellent base and bonus, you'll also be paid overtime for every hour over 40/week. Finally have more control over your working schedule!
- Strong benefits: Including medical, dental, paid parental leave, 401k match, etc. Annual health, wellness, and technology bonus, monthly cell phone allowance, and more!
- Strong leadership: Down to earth individuals who promote training and promoting from within. Surround yourself with people who want to maintain work/life balance as much as you do!
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!