Senior Analyst, HR Analytics & Compensation
Los Angeles , California
Senior Analyst for HR Analytics – Global Investment Management Firm
Looking to join one of the most prestigious investment firms? You've come to the right place! Our client is seeking an experienced HR individual to join their collaborative and high-performing team.
This role provides the opportunity to build upon your current HR skills while working alongside some of the brightest leaders in the industry. The ideal candidate has experience working with compensation and is comfortable reviewing and gathering data.
*This is not a fully remote role – must be comfortable with going on-site at least three times a week*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or relevant field
- 3+ years of strong HR experience, specifically with compensation, numerical research, data analysis, and Excel modeling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic and desire to learn
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Gather and analyze data from current reports to assess recruiting methods, develop D&I metrics to improve D&I programs
- Plan and communicate preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales as necessary
- Ensure that the company's pay scale complies with changing state and federal laws and regulations
- Analyze and improve annual compensation process: budgeting, new programs, promotions, retentions, etc.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job and compensation information
- Communicate and work closely with HRIS and IT staff to confirm all systems meet HR data needs
- Communicate with relevant department functions on updating systems with accurate information
- Assist with other duties as needed
Why Work Here?
- Driving Results: Ability to learn and work alongside intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Collaborative & Inspiring Culture: Inclusive work environment with a strong focus on personal and professional growth.
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com.