Senior Analyst – Private Equity (Back Office)
Private Equity Senior Analyst (Back Office)
Are you driven towards the excitement of Private Equity? Entrepreneurial. Innovative. Creative. Join one of our most prominent clients in the Private Equity arena who is shifting the paradigm of how the industry is perceived by investors and businesses.
Here in DFW there are no shortage of PE firms or financial services groups for you to be a part of and contribute to – BUT – in many of these organizations your contributions, your energy, may simply blend into the structure or "machine" at large. Our client is offering the type of opportunity that rarely becomes available. Backed by a larger entity, they have spun off to create their own service offering and are rapidly expanding their U.S. presence. This is your chance to be an integral piece of the creating of a business, brand and culture…and not just be another cog in the wheel.
Who you are:
- Finance and analytically minded professional with 2-4 years of experience in the financial service industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related function
- Enthusiastic, proactive and someone who is curious to learn more about the business than stay in a siloed function
- Experience with interpreting Financial Statements
- Advanced VBA skills
- Has a passion for Private Equity and understanding of Fund Management/Accounting
What you'll do:
- Extract data from financial statements and discuss with Fund Managers regarding transactions
- Fee Tracking monitoring and validation(prior experience not required)
- Report development and delivery to large investors/institutions
- Client engagement – working closely and interfacing with clients/fund manager
- Review Limited Partnership agreements
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! Two VP's have climbed the ranks in a matter of 7-8 years, from the Senior level.
- Growth! Do you want to be more client facing? Do you want grow into Portfolio Analysis? Fund Accounting? As you continue to expand your understanding of the business, each of these areas are within your grasp to explore.
- Work life balance! Over 4 weeks PTO, flex time available
- Culture! Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to come in on the ground floor, and be a Senior employee as the group triples in size the next 2 years.
Would you think it's worth a 15 minute phone call to explore, just in case? Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org