Senior and Staff Accountant – Government/Defense – HYBRID Analysis
San Diego, California
Senior Accounting Analyst – Growing, Public Company – San Diego!
Looking for a hybrid accounting and finance role where you will learn to budget, forecast and analyze variances? This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of Big4 Audit experience and exposure to government contracting clients. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct accounting analysis, procure projected and current financials, and research company historical performance.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Finance team and FP&A team on various projects.
- Create monthly indirect rate reporting packages.
- Develop budgets and forecasts for annual submissions.
- Perform monthly close, variance analysis, and reconciliations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field. CPA is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience ideally with experience in a Big 4 or large public accounting firm.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and ERP software experience.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Kelly Zastrow at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!