Senior Associate – 40 Hour Work-Weeks + Overtime Pay!
Orange County, California
Work to live, not live to work – right? This leading advisory firm in believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and a healthy 40 hour work-week. They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge and you'll be rewarded!
We're seeking a reliable, passionate and intelligent individual who is eager to hit the ground running in a welcoming team environment. If you enjoy being client facing and want to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you!
*must be local to Orange County*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, or related field
- 2-3+ years of experience coming from Big4 public accounting firm OR public + private experience
- CPA and/or Master's is an added bonus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills to interact with board members and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills to interpret complex subject matter, generate insights, and create practical solutions
- Ability to multi-task while meeting strict tight deadlines
What You'll Do:
- Assist with public offerings, inclusive of performing audit preparation work, documenting significant accounting policies, and preparing the financial statements and related footnote disclosures
- Assist with the preparation of S-1, 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K fillings related to IPO’s, debt offerings and acquisitions
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
- Respond to client needs and balance the priorities and deadlines while communicating complex to clients and team members
- Produce quality deliverables through minimal review time and review notes
Why Work Here?
- Culture is a Priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming team!
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an encompassing compensation package including overtime pay + great benefits!
If you're interested in learning more, please send your resume to Adrianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.