Senior Associate – Innovative Leadership!
Los Angeles, Delaware
Looking to work on some exciting and diverse projects and build your expertise in Advisory? We are partnered with a national advisory firm looking to add a senior associate to their Los Angeles team. Get to work on exciting projects with the option to travel or stay local. If you are looking for a leadership role that will engage you in a dynamic envt. and fostering culture, apply now!
What You'll Do:
- Act as an expert with clients to clarify and resolve accounting and finance related issues for projects including but not limited to;
- Financial Reporting
- Post and Pre M&A Integration
- IPO Readiness
- Technical Accounting
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Senior's from Top 20 accounting firms with at least one busy season
- Stellar technical and auditing skills in GAAP and FASB rules
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build client relationships
- CPA preferred
What You'll Get:
- Leadership! – A place that fosters growth by providing allowance for professional development. Diversify your experience on your terms!
- Competitive Compensation – Your first two years have a guaranteed bonus of 20% added to the base, with the potential to earn a bonus of 50-80% – get out what you put in!
- Encompassing Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO/Sick Time, 401k and much more!
If you are ready for that next step in your career, please send your resume to Neha at firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!