Senior Associate – Internal Controls and SOX Advisory
Orange County, California
Looking to find that perfect balance between reasonable hours and engaging, challenging work? This leading advisory firm is hiring well-rounded and sharp Senior Associates to help grow their high performing Orange County team. This is a highly respected firm in SoCal who's looking for motivated professionals to join their growing team!
*This position is currently remote but will be 60/40 remote and onsite with clients when they reopen*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics, Business, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting firm, specifically with internal controls at and strong emphasis on risk and compliance consulting
- Showcase strong written and verbal communication skills to produce and provide detailed and complex issues in simplest terms for internal team members and clients
- CPA or CIA preferred. (Client will provide extensive resources and support to obtain certifications)
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside strong industry leaders and high performing project teams to work on internal control advisory and SOX projects
- Assist clients in identifying risks surrounding financial reporting
- Identify as the point of contact and trusted advisor between clients and auditors
- Create process narratives, identify key controls, and help our clients conclude on design and operating effectiveness of key controls
- Improve and define technical and project management skills through constructive feedback, performance evaluations, and firm focused mentorship programs
Why Work Here?
- Grow Your Career: You’ll have the room + support to gain valuable and transferable experience while working alongside some of the most knowledgeable industry leaders.
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to directly report to a devoted and collaborative team with a reputation for building successful leaders!
- Culture is Key: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an excellent base, bonus, and incentive package, including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401k match, etc.
- But Wait, There’s More: Offers an annual health, wellness, and technology bonus, monthly cell phone allowance, fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks!
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!