Senior Associate-IPOs, Carve Out, Technical Accounting, and More!
Senior Associate – Chicago
Looking for interesting and challenging work? This leading advisory firm offers a distinctive culture which prioritizes having fun and individuals’ personal and professional growth. They are looking to hire a client facing Senior Associate position for their Chicago team. If you are ready to put your accounting knowledge to the test with a fast-paced and passionate company this role is for you!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of audit or accounting experience with publicly traded companies and/or companies exceeding annual revenue of $300 million
- Well-versed in ERP Systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build client relationships
- Experience with technical and auditing skills in GAAP and FASB rules
- CPA, Master’s, or MBA preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Manage technical accounting advisory for top Fortune 500 clients
- Advise the clients as the Subject Matter Export (SME) on complex technical accounting issues
- Manage topics including M&A, revenue recognition, financial planning and analysis, IPO readiness, lease accounting, debt/equity transaction, and consolidation
- Work with clients on their complex accounting issues with research based solutions within GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- Feel valued as an employee with the company’s great work life balance, fun work culture, and commitment to help you become the best version of yourself
- Competitive compensation, including a base salary, guaranteed bonuses, and additional bonus opportunities exceeding 50% of base salary!
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO/sick time, 401k and much more!
What Does This Position Pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!