Senior Associate-IPOs, Carve Out, Technical Accounting, and More!
Looking for interesting and challenging work? This leading advisory firm offers a distinctive culture which prioritizes having fun and individuals’ personal and professional growth. They are looking to hire a client facing Senior Associate position for their Chicago team. If you are ready to put your accounting knowledge to the test with a fast-paced and passionate company this role is for you!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of audit or accounting experience with publicly traded companies and/or companies exceeding annual revenue of $300 million
- Well-versed in ERP Systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build client relationships
- Experience with technical and auditing skills in GAAP and FASB rules
- CPA, Master’s, or MBA preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Manage technical accounting advisory for top Fortune 500 clients
- Advise the clients as the Subject Matter Export (SME) on complex technical accounting issues
- Manage topics including M&A, revenue recognition, financial planning and analysis, IPO readiness, lease accounting, debt/equity transaction, and consolidation
- Work with clients on their complex accounting issues with research based solutions within GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- Feel valued as an employee with the company’s great work life balance, fun work culture, and commitment to help you become the best version of yourself
- Competitive compensation, including a base salary, guaranteed bonuses, and additional bonus opportunities exceeding 50% of base salary!
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO/sick time, 401k and much more!
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!