Senior Associate & Manager: Accounting Advisory
Senior Associate & Manager – Leading Advisory Firm – $80-140K base, 25-40% bonus
Looking to steer away from audit? Eager to work on new and exciting projects including IPO readiness, M&A, and more? You’ve come to the right place!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading Advisory Firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented individual to help grow their team.
This is an innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of public accounting experience, or public + private industry experience
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What You’ll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to mergers, acquisitions, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO process, consolidation and more
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- High-growth Environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at email@example.com if you meet the above requirements.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!