Senior Associate/Manager – Advisory Firm w/ Fortune 500 Clients!
Los Angeles, California
We're working with a nationally recognized advisory firm to add a Senior and Manager to the growing team!
If you're looking for the chance to expand your industry knowledge while working with Fortune 500 companies, this is the place for you! You'll be working on exciting and challenging projects such as M&A, pre-IPO, carve outs, financial reporting + more!
*locations nationwide regardless of where you reside – apply now!*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field – Masters an added bonus!
- CPA highly beneficial
- MUST bring 2+ years of public accounting experience with at least one busy season as a senior under your belt
- Enthusiastic, efficient self-starter that possess excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong team player who is eager to hit the ground running
What You'll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for Fortune 500 clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues, some of which include:
- M&A, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO readiness, consolidation and more!
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior staff
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming team!
- High-growth Environment: Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation: Guaranteed bonus, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!