Senior Associate/Manager – Love Where You Work: Leading Consulting Firm
Senior/Manager – Leading Consulting Firm
Collaborative environment, exciting projects, and a highly supportive team: this rapidly growing advisory firm is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong technical experience to the table. You'll have the opportunity to develop your leadership abilities in a fast- paced environment while working with Fortune 500 companies!
They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for their newest addition. Will it be you?!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, or related field
- CPA, Master's, or MBA highly beneficial
- 3+ years of progressive external audit experience
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What You'll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for Fortune 500 clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to M&A, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO process, consolidation and more
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- High-growth Environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!