Senior Associate – Notable Advisory Firm w/ Exposure to Fortune 500 Clients!
Los Angeles, California
Senior Associate: Notable Advisory Firm
We’re working with a notable advisory firm to add a Senior Associate to an innovative and collaborative team!
If you’re looking to expand your industry knowledge while working with Fortune 500 companies, this is the place for you!
You will be working on exciting and challenging projects such as M&A, pre-IPO, carve outs, financial reporting + more!
*locations nationwide – regardless of where you reside, apply now*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of public accounting experience or public + private experience
- CPA highly beneficial
- Enthusiastic and efficient self-starter who is eager to hit the ground running in a collaborative environment
- Presents strong internal and external communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Manage strategic advisory engagements for Fortune 500 clients in a variety of industries
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert to clients on complex accounting issues, including:
- M&A, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO readiness, consolidation and more!
Why Work Here:
- Culture is Everything: You’ll never come across a company that prioritizes culture like they do! From happy hours, trips to Vegas and a strong program for mentorship – culture is key here!
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation: Guaranteed bonus, profit sharing, 401k match, travel bonus + so many more incentives!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Adrianna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in continuing your career in a client facing position!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google