San Diego, California
Senior Associate: Operations Analyst – San Diego!
We are working with a management consulting company to add a Senior Associate to join their team. You will be working under the mentorship of others with strong public accounting backgrounds. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with experience in public accounting who is eager to leverage his or her strong accounting background to help businesses get back on their feet and grow strategically.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or relevant business field required
- MBA and CPA are highly preferred
- 5 plus years of progressive accounting or finance experience
- Sound understanding of accounting concepts and US GAAP standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
What you'll do:
- Analyze clients' financial statements to assess areas of possible profitability
- Provide recommendations on corporate strategy to Directors and clients
- Assist Directors with ad-hoc projects
Why work here:
- Exposure to various industries
- Use in-depth analysis and high-level strategy planning to provide businesses with turn-around solutions
- Fun, easy-going company culture
Please send your resume to Tom Marchand, at email@example.com if you are interested in making a positive impact and helping companies grow.