Senior Auditor: $85-110K + DOE
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Healthcare company to help grow their Audit department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your IT applications, processes and controls experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re an experienced professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Key contributor for completing and maintaining SOX testing.
- Identify, develop, and document criteria for financial and operational audits.
- Assessing business information and processes to determine internal control components and mitigate risks.
- Work cross-functionally across other departments within the company.
- Some travel for internal audit/ SOX, when necessary.
Who you are:
- Public accounting experience is preferred
- 3+ years of internal audit experience required
- Audit Board, ACL, Tableau, and PowerBI knowledge
- Agile, quick on your feet and willing to grow
- SOX experience required
- Progress on certifications
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into Manager Role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience.
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching and short vesting period.
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit “apply” and feel free to follow up with an email to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!