Senior Auditor– Mostly Remote- 1 day a week in office
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Audit skills in a high-support environment. Your audit experience, in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit, will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for all phases of audit process (planning, identifying risks, audit fieldwork, documentation, budgets and deadlines)
- Prepare preliminary audit observations
- Lead meetings for assigned engagements and present observations to senior management
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- 3+ years of public accounting/internal audit experience required
- Public accounting and/or internal audit experience
- CPA, CIA, CISA preferred, but not required
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior or management role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K matching, bonus potential
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Adriana Melendez at Amelendez@provenrecruiting.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $110,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.