Senior Auditor – San Diego!
San Diego, California
Senior Auditor – Public Accounting
Is working long hours in a national, regional, or local public accounting firm taking a toll on you? Are you trying to figure out how to leverage your audit experience into an audit career with a caring team and long-term clients who appreciate you and your help? If so, we are looking for a Senior Audit Associate who wants to utilize their strong audit knowledge to provide outstanding audit services to local and national clients. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with a CPA or CPA in progress
- 2-6 years of public accounting audit experience
- Effective communication and leadership skills to build and maintain relationships with clients, Partners, and peers
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Interested in some travel (20-40%) to quality cities like Austin, Chicago, New Orleans, New York, Phoenix and possibly Puerto Rico
What You'll Do:
- Perform audits for unique clients locally and across the United States
- Assist with and perform compliance audits in regulated industries
- Interact with clients and internal staff including Partners
- Oversee and review the work of staff and foster their growth
Why Work Here:
- Progressive career growth with the opportunity to progress to Partner over time (if desired)
- Competitive compensation/benefits and excellent company culture
- Training provided for personal development and the opportunity to mentor others.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude and are looking to build your careers in a quality team environment where others care about and appreciate your success.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!