Senior/AVP IT Auditor
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a publicly traded bank has been growing at a rapid rate and is now is looking to add several top talented individuals to their IT Audit team! Reporting directly to the IT Audit Manager, you will conduct high-visibility risk assessments, IT Application Controls, and IT Audits (no SOX!).
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 4+ years of IT audit experience
- CISA, CIA, CISM, or CISSP certification preferred
- Strong understanding of ITGCs, application controls, and risk based audit methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will interact with people at all levels of seniority across the organization
What you’ll do:
- Lead the planning, testing, and reporting for IT Applications and IT Integrated audits according to a risk-based approach
- Recommend internal control improvements and operational enhancements or efficiencies. Effectively manage audit budget and deadlines. Provide periodic project updates to management.
- Partner with process owners to promote and support a culture of continuous process improvement and efficiency driving toward standardized practices.
- Identify opportunities for, and participate in approved special projects, investigations or other significant business issues.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Opportunity to get name brand recognition & learn from top leaders in the industry
- Competitive salary and great work/life balance
Please send your resume to Marissa at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!