Senior/AVP IT Auditor
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a publicly traded bank has been growing at a rapid rate and is now is looking to add several top talented individuals to their IT Audit team! Reporting directly to the IT Audit Manager, you will conduct high-visibility risk assessments, IT Application Controls, and IT Audits (no SOX!).
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 4+ years of IT audit experience
- CISA, CIA, CISM, or CISSP certification preferred
- Strong understanding of ITGCs, application controls, and risk based audit methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will interact with people at all levels of seniority across the organization
What you’ll do:
- Lead the planning, testing, and reporting for IT Applications and IT Integrated audits according to a risk-based approach
- Recommend internal control improvements and operational enhancements or efficiencies. Effectively manage audit budget and deadlines. Provide periodic project updates to management.
- Partner with process owners to promote and support a culture of continuous process improvement and efficiency driving toward standardized practices.
- Identify opportunities for, and participate in approved special projects, investigations or other significant business issues.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Opportunity to get name brand recognition & learn from top leaders in the industry
- Competitive salary and great work/life balance
Please send your resume to Marissa at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.