Senior Compliance Auditor (BSA/Operational)
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a publicly traded bank has been growing at a rapid rate and is adding a completely NEW role under their audit and compliance team. Reporting directly to the VP, Audit Manager, you will conduct operational audits and BSA compliance projects from start to finish. This is a high-visibility role as you will work closely with the management in an Advisory capacity, in addition to supporting other team members.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 4+ years of Internal Audit and/or BSA compliance experience
- CPA, CIA, or CAMS certification is a plus
What you’ll do:
- Conduct financial, operational, compliance (BSA/AML) audits from start to finish according to a risk-based approach
- Partner with process owners to support a culture of continuous process improvement
- Review team members work and apply guidance to ensure proper conclusions within established time frames
- Maintain a general understanding of business activities, objectives, applicable laws, regulations, and associate risks
- Develop audit staff by performing effective work paper review, preparing constructive performance evaluations and training
Why work here:
- Open door policy: Curious minds and solution focused brainstorming is encouraged here!
- Industry leader: learn from Managers and Executives who have driven this firm's growth over the years to make it into the successful business it is today
- Competitive salary and great work/life balance
Please send your resume to Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.