Senior Construction Project Manager
Garden Grove, California
Senior Construction Property Manager – Orange County
One of the largest Catholic organizations in the US has an immediate need for a Senior Construction Property Manager looking to lead projects from planning to construction across nearly 100 locations. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for empowerment and to make in an impact, apply today!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of related work experience, including project management and direct management of major planning and/or construction programs for a large institution or agency
- 3+ years of supervisory experience including effective leadership models and techniques, including Servant-Leadership Principles
- Highly proficient interpersonal skills with proven success delivering complex projects within budget and on-time in a service focused organization
- A big plus if you have a PMP certificate and a bachelor's degree in business, engineering, real estate, or similar.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and supervise the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all construction processes from start to finish ensuring projects meet design and cost specifications through post-construction phases
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, appropriate scope of work and project schedules; provide leadership reports on work progress and budget matters
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems; facilitate fair and equitable solutions when problems arise to minimize additional costs and delays in construction
- Utilize effective communication skills and sense of urgency responding to internal clients and interfacing with architects, engineers, government agency officials, pastors, and administrators to keep projects on track and moving toward scheduled completion
Why work here:
- Combine your passion and purpose: it is an opportunity to combine your faith and project management expertise
- People: work with a team of high-caliber individuals in a collaborative and service oriented environment
- Stability: join a fiscally solid and responsible organization
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, education, and qualifications/certifications.
- The expected range for this role is $74,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re an experienced Senior Construction Project Manager seeking a meaningful opportunity to make an impact within a service focused organization.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google